UI/UX Design for Mobile Apps (w/m/d) - Vollzeit
We’re a team of 24 people based in Munich developing mobile apps & web apps for customers in the area of medicine and healthcare. We are fundamentally driven by two things:
1. building health software that truly helps people
2. developing those products the right way – based on great software engineering practices while pushing the state of the art forward (check our Blog and GitHub)
If you align with those values, we would love to hear from you.
Who are we searching for?
We search for a Mobile App Designer for UI/UX-Design that burns for making things look and feel great. You should have already designed Mobile Apps before and know about the design guidelines of different operating systems.
Working with Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Invision or whatever other software you use to craft experiences should be very familiar to you. At the same time, you need to step into the user’s head and create User Experiences that resonate with him. This blog article describes pretty well what we consider to be the fundamental attitudes of a great developer, but also of a designer.
In the end, whatever you come up with, will be built into a real product. That’s a lot of responsibility but it’s also a lot of impact and fun. Of course, you won’t be alone with this. You’ll be working closely with the developers, project managers and other designers involved in the project to produce something that amazes people.
In the end, if you are not working on app design, you might come up with new website design or inspire the team to start totally new fun projects like e.g. this: Flipping Notch
- Experience (1-2 years) with the design of Mobile Apps (via customer projects, internships, working student positions or, even better, your own projects)
- Confident in using 2-3 relevant design tools (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Adobe XD, Invision, After Effects, etc.)
- Soft-skills: Creative, open to critics, team-player
- Able to communicate fluently in German (e.g. with our clients)
What we offer
- A very ambitious, talented team of 24 developers and designers
- Opportunity to make an impact: work on health projects that change people’s lives for the better
- Personal mentor and environment to help you learn fast
- Lots of team events like hiking, go-carting, beer garden evenings, sledging, hackathons etc.
- Ability to implement your own ideas (e.g. as open-source projects)
- Learning budget for conferences and trainings each year
- Office at the heart of Munich at Stiglmaierplatz
- Ability to work from home or remotely
- Personal training on how to write technical blog posts and how to speak at developer conferences & meetups
- Paid overtime: we value work-life-balance and if you really decide to work more, you’ll get paid for that (or get additional holidays)
- Full relocation support if you are coming from abroad (help with Visa, getting a flat, finding new friends etc.)
Shoot us an email
Tell us what drives you, which topics you’re excited about and what you worked on before. Put your standard application letter aside. Instead, let us know what makes you jump out of bed in the morning. That’s more interesting for us than your university grades.
We want to get to know you as a person. You want to work with people you like, that push you forward and inspire you. Same for us.