We’re a team of 20 people developing medical software for customers in the area of medicine and healthcare. With clinics and MedTech companies, we push the status quo of the health space forward. We develop apps where quality craftsmanship is needed: Doctors, patients, and managers rely on our apps to work flawlessly under any circumstances.
Who are we searching for?
We search for a QA working student or intern who will be involved in all stages of the development of many different Medical Apps. In teams of 3-7 people, you’ll make sure that our Apps and Software keep working even under the extreme circumstances in clinics (don’t worry – you’ll receive all the support you need for that). And you will learn a lot on the way.
You will be in close communication with the engineering team, product managers and designers during your daily work. Your goal will be to make sure that all of our products adhere are released without any bugs or safety concerns. That includes the creation, execution and documentation of test plans and test cases.
- You’re used to working in a structured, thorough and self-organized manner
- Experience in manual software testing is a plus
- You’re fluent in English (being fluent in German is a plus)
- You are excited about bug hunting and exploring all parts of a product
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- Manual testing of apps and services
- Creating test plans and test documentation (including bug tickets)
- Communicating with developers, project managers and designers on testing matters
- Creating and reviewing Software Requirements (using Jira)
- Creating new and optimizing existing processes (using Confluence)
- Ensure that our apps don’t have any bugs or safety concerns
What we offer
- Meaningful work: you help to digitalize the healthcare sector and make the world’s population healthier: by working on Apps that e.g. detect diseases at an early stage and use intelligent algorithms to support people with treating their health conditions
- You will learn a lot (!) about building Software/Apps in the Health space and the corresponding medical challenges
- Intensive training to make you a QA-expert in the field of Medical Software
- Team of friendly, international, and highly committed people
- A big office in the heart of Munich
- Flexible working times and ability to work from home
- Working hours: 15-20 per week
Interested? Shoot us an email!
Tell us what drives you, which topics you’re excited about and what you worked on before. Put your standard application letter aside. Instead, let us know what makes you jump out of bed in the morning. That’s more interesting for us than your university grades.
You want to work with people you like, that push you forward and inspire you? Same for us. We want to get to know you as a person and can’t wait to get in touch with you!
QuickBird Studios GmbH