We’re a team of 21 people developing Software as a Medical Device (SaMD) for customers in the area of medicine and healthcare. With clinics and MedTech companies, we push the status quo of the health space forward. We develop apps where quality craftsmanship is needed: Doctors, patients, and managers rely on our apps to work flawlessly under any circumstances.
Who are we searching for?
We search for a Flutter Developer who shares our passion for clean, testable code and intuitive user interfaces. We want somebody who can proactively push projects and teams forward. In teams of 2-5 developers, you’d develop apps that keep working even under the extreme circumstances in clinics. You will not only learn to write scalable code, but also how to lead teams and get the most out of young developers.
This blog article describes pretty well what we consider to be the fundamental attitudes of a great developer.
Based on the use case, our apps either follow a BLoC or MVVM architecture (more information in this blog article). You can find more infos about our concepts on our GitHub-Page (e.g. this project) or our Blog.
As a young agency we continuously work on new, exciting projects. You will usually work on completely new apps without fighting 10-year old code-bases. We never had a developer we could not push to his technical limits.
- At least 1 year of experience with Flutter development
- Up-to-date with current Flutter development trends
- Developed at least one Flutter app from scratch
- Willing to help teammates and to learn from them
- Openness for new concepts and criticism
What we offer
- A very ambitious, talented team
- Position with high responsibility
- Regular tabletop soccer/beer/coding evenings
- Opportunity to make an impact, to work on Health projects that change people’s lives for the better
- Ability to implement own ideas (e.g. as open source projects)
- Learning Budget for conferences and trainings each year
- Office at the heart of Munich at Stiglmaierplatz
- Ability to work remotely
- Personal training on how to write technical blog posts and how to speak at Developer Conferences & Meetups
- Flexible working hours
QuickBird Studios GmbH